Saturday, July 10, 2010
Inspired
I'm blogging! So yesterday I was having lunch with my friend Jenelle and we were talking about yarn adventures. She suggested that I blog about all of my yarn adventures, and lord knows I have them at every opportunity. ::hmmm...but who would be interested in reading about this?:: I ask myself. No, she swears that people will be enthralled by my yarn adventures. To prove my blogworthiness, she cites my annual Christmas letters. ::awww, someone actually READS them?!:: And then I think, ::yeah, I have some pretty good stories, plus I have thought about writing a newspaper column about knitting in the local paper...maybe we should see how this blog thing pans out.:: So here I am with my beloved little netbook and my new blog. Maybe I'm more hip than I thought! Stay tuned for some yarn adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I look forward to your reading about your yarn adventures!
ReplyDeleteamazing first post! i'm sad to say i was slow in reading it...i blame it on trying to organize my life and move across the country. :) i can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteJust discovered your blog! Did you ever notice that yarn and yam appear similarly in the text style you are using on this site? Yammy Yarns! You love yarn and yams.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I love this, Jess! Sorry for my delay in responding, but as you can see I have been a little neglectful of my blog. However, I have a new goal to post more in 2011. :)
ReplyDelete